BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD
- Assumes primary responsibility for all sales strategies and client relationships within assigned territory. This includes fostering/growing relationships with existing customers and developing prospective clients.
- Participate in client service agreement negotiation with support from management.
- Maintain contact with key client personnel including regular site visits in pursuit of inspection related RFPs/RFIs.
- Work with technical personnel on proposal development to assure adherence to customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing or technical or related discipline. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be considered.
- 3 or more years applicable experience working in heavy industry related field.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and organizational skills needed to work remotely and independently.
- Computer literacy and social networking acumen.
- Ability to network and brand across multiple industries throughout territory on an effective, consistent basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills.
- Between 25% and 50% travel time should be expected to effectively maintain and build client relationships.
CATSI is a privately owned, inspection services company that has thrived for over 35 years providing construction QA inspection services and turnaround QA inspection services to the oil refining and pipeline industries. Over the last decade we have successfully diversified into the energy, chemicals, steel and mining industries and expanded our services to include existing mechanical and structural asset inspections and fall protection services. Our historically strong reputation means someone knows us everywhere we call and our dedication to the future assures our ability to support an always expanding variety of plant project and program needs.
This is a fulltime direct position that offers access to full healthcare benefits, 401K retirement plan, competitive salary and commission. To learn more please apply.
CATSI is a great place to work. There is a reason we’ve been in business for 30 years. We are a company that focuses on our clients and our team of employees, consultants and partners. We are looking for quality employees and consultants to help us with our growing lines of business.
Please send us your resume along with your API, AWS and NDE certifications. Our clients frequently ask us to help them find qualified people who are interested working turnarounds, performing shop inspections, weld inspections, etc.
- Project Manager
- Chief Inspector
- Safety Inspector
- Welding Inspector
- Utility Inspector
- Tank Inspector
- NDE Auditor
- Material Coordinator
- Cost Analyst
- Project Controls
- Electrical Inspector
- Construction Manager
- Environmental Inspector
- Shop Inspector
- AWS-CWI Inspector
- Bending Inspector
- NACE coating Inspector
- ROW Inspector
- Field Clerk
- Project Coordinator
- Survey Inspector
- Instrumentation Inspector
- API 653, 510, 570 Inspector